Family holidays in summer at the Hotel Elisabeth
Programme for the whole bunch of rascals
How about a trip to prehistoric times and a visiting the dinosaurs at the Tirassic Park on the Steinplatte, discovering games and fun with the water at Hexenwasser in Söll or the Filzalmsee Adventure Water World, the fairytale woods at Ellmi's Zauberwelt in Ellmau or Alpinolino in Westendorf? There is much to discover ... the Kitzbühel Alps are waiting for you and your parents.
At the Hotel Elisabeth, family holidays are exactly how they should be: we have thought of everyone in terms of needs and wishes, from small children through teenagers to the parents. As a result, every family member can do exactly what they enjoy doing the most. And time together on holiday is also taken care of: you can spend adventurous hours with your nearest and dearest on numerous excursions in Tyrol.
Family experiences in the summer
In summer, one thing takes priority above all: the intensive experience of the outdoors. In an exploration tour through the Kasplatzl show dairy, children can find out up close where the cheese and good milk actually come from. Of course, a visit with the animal producers, our mountain cows and pigs can't go amiss here. The guided hikes at the Family Hotel Elisabeth offer something for young and old. Holidays with the family are ultimately about shared experiences and time for each other.
What children love about hiking
- Other children and Mum and Dad
- Fire and water are magical attractions
- Short paths and a lot of breaks
- Everyone is allowed to bring their own pack (mini rucksack)
- Eating and drinking outdoors
- Seeing animals
- Surprises such as treasure or tracks hunting
- Playing games and solving riddles
- An exciting destination
- Unusual things to try out: barefoot path (also at the Hotel Elisabeth), Kneipp pools,...
- Playing with compass, map and GPS