Golf courses for every taste
Surrounded by mountains on golf holidays in Tyrol
Golf lovers are at the right spot at the Hotel Elisabeth in Kirchberg near Kitzbühel: not only do they have the choice of four courses to play golf in the chamois city, but they can also look forward to attractive discounts. The Hotel Elisabeth is a partner hotel of the Westendorf Golf Club.
Your advantage in the partner Westendorf Golf Club
Located just 10 minutes from Kirchberg in Tyrol, the Kitzbühel Alps Westendorf Golf Course is situated in the heart of a high sunny plateau in the heart of Tyrol.
Facts and facilities: 18-hole, par 72, driving range, chipping area, golf school
The regular green fee at the Westendorf Golf Club costs:
18-hole: € 89,- / *€ 72,- per person
9-hole: € 58,- / * €47,- per person
As a guest at the Hotel Elisabeth, you receive a *20% discount on the regular green fee prices.
Golf clubs less than 10 minutes away: play golf in Kitzbühel
Schwarzsee Golf Club: Play golf with a panorama view of the Wilder Kaiser, Kitzbühel Horn, Astberg and Rauhe Kopf, 4 kilometres from the centre of Kitzbühel
Facts and facilities: 18-hole, par 72, driving range, putting and chipping green, pitching green area, golf academy, pro shop, 20% Discount with the Elisabeth Guest Card on the green fee
Rasmushof Golf Club: A golf place has existed directly on the target premises of the legendary Streif descent
Facts and facilities: 9-hole, par 52, golf academy managed by a PGA Pro, covered driving range, putting green, chipping area, pro shop, 10% Discount with the Elisabeth Guest Card on the green fee
Eichenheim Golf Club: Brilliantly designed golf course by American designer Kyle Phillips
Facts and facilities: 18-hole, handicap -45, driving range, putting green, golf academy, pro shop. In the season 2021 the GC only have 16 holes available due to renovation work. The missing holes are two par 3 holes. During this time there are special fee cost of € 60,00 for each and every player receives a € 10,00 voucher for the eichenheim restaurant.
Kitzbühel Golf Club: Reopened in 2006, 50 years after the club was founded, this golf club captivates with its raised location on the sunny side of Kitzbühel on the Kapser Palace grounds
Facts and facilities:, 9-hole, par 70, pro shop, Partner Hotel price with -15% discount with the Elisabeth Guest Card on the green fee
Golf courses up to half an hour away
- Wilder Kaiser Golf Club, Ellmau, 20 minutes
Facts and facilities: 27-hole, par 72, pro shop, driving range, golf school
- Kaisergolf Ellmau Golf Club, Ellmau: 20 minutes
Facts and facilities: 9-hole, golf school, driving range, putting green
- Lärchenhof Golf Club, Erpfendorf: 30 minutes
Facts and facilities: 9-hole, par 72, driving range, 6-hole golf academy
Other golf courses in Tyrol and Salzburg
- Mittersill-Stuhlfelden Golf Club, Mittersill: 18-hole, 35 minutes
- Kössen Kaiserwinkel Golf Club, Kössen: 9 & 18-hole, 40 minutes
- Walchsee Moarhof Golf Club, Walchsee: 9-hole, 40 minutes
- Zell am See/Kaprun Golf Club, Zell am See: 2 x 18-hole, 40 minutes
- Reit im Winkl Golf Club: 18-hole, 40 minutes
- Gut Brandlhof Golf Club, Saalfelden: 6 & 18-hole, 40 minutes
- Urslautal Golf Club, Saalfelden: 18-hole, 40 minutes
- Achensee Golf Club, Pertisau: 18-hole, 60 minutes
- Achenkirch Golf Club, Achenkirch: 9-hole, 75 minutes
- Goldegg Golf Club, Goldegg: 18-hole, 75 minutes
- Salzburg Eugendorf Golf Club: 18-hole, 85 minutes
- Innsbruck Igls Golf Club: 9 & 18-hole, 85 minutes
Diverse golfing holiday
With this selection of golf courses in Tyrol and beyond its borders, you can play a different golf course every day of your holiday. Find your new favourite course against the divine Alpine backdrop and send a non-binding request to the Hotel Elisabeth in Kirchberg in Tyrol.